Thursday, June 16, 2016

Grateful Bunch, Swirly Bird Gift Bag


The theme at Stampin' Royalty this week is to choose one of the Goddesses favorite color schemes and make a project using those colors!
My favorite colors are Black, White, and Melon Mambo, with a touch of Pink Pirouette!

i love the boldness, but girly-ness about these colors.. they are so 'me'! 
I had a few little goodies i wanted to give to a friend, so i bundled them up, tied them with some ribbon, and roughly measured around it to see how big i needed to make my 'bag'. I then used those measurements to cut some DSP from the Pop of Pink Specialty pack, then used some scraps from the same pack, and made a bag and some banners, then used my Whisper White, cut a panel, then stamped using the Grateful Bunch and Swirly Bird sets. I can't wait to give this to my friend! 


Supplies:
Ink - Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette 
Stamps - Swirly Bird, Grateful Bunch
Accessories - Pop of Pink Specialty DSP





Wanna visit my facebook page?
stop by and give it a 'Like'!




4 comments:

Cindy said...

Love this project and would love to see you do a video on it! :)

Georgeann Manning said...

Thank you, Cindy! i will see what i can do about making a video for you! :oD

Carrie Rhoades said...

Said friend loves it! It's still sitting on my desk so I can look at it and smile everyday!

Georgeann Manning said...

awww, so happy, Carrie!! :oD