Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Rose Wonder Piece of Cake Birthday Card



The theme at Stampin' Royalty this week is a Color Challenge!


Well, since i always seem to gravitate towards Birthday cards, 
why make this week any different, right? haha..
As i was trying to come up with a design, i looked through my pack of Cherry On Top paper for a possible paper to use that had these colors in them. When i came upon the Watermelon Wonder one with the slices of cake on it, i thought to myself, i bet i could make one of these out of cardstock and have it be the main focal point of  the card... 
as my brain started working, i came up with a basic idea of the card above. I then set about making the slice of cake. it took me trying it twice to get it right, but i think it turned out pretty good! 
I will be making a video tutorial soon on how i made it, and the card!



Supplies:
Cardstock - Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink - Top Top Taupe Watermelon Wonder
Stamps - Rose Wonder
Accessories - Balloon Bouquet Punch, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Party Punch Pack, Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack



Wanna visit my facebook page?
stop by and give it a 'Like'!


No comments: