Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Beautiful Ride, Sheltering Tree, Grateful Bunch


The theme at Stampin' Royalty this week is One Layer Cards! 

I used the Grateful Bunch, Beautiful Ride and Sheltering Tree stamp sets to make this one. 
Basically, i used the masking technique to create this scene, along with sponging and watercoloring. 
It was a little bit of work, but i think it's cute, especially the snuggling couple :o)


Supplies:
Stamps- Sheltering Tree, Grateful Bunch, Beautiful Ride
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, 
Crushed Curry, Tip Top Taupe, Basic Black, Smokey Slate
Cardstock - Whisper White





Wanna visit my facebook page?
stop by and give it a 'Like'!



2 comments:

maria f. said...

Such a cute story going on on your card. Hard to believe it's one layer!

Josee Smuck said...

I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
Inky Hugs!