Wednesday, February 18, 2015

You Plus Me, with a little Gorgeous Grunge



Here is the picture! (aren't those colors just soooo pretty??)

So many things in this image to inspire me!
I began with a Crisp Cantaloupe cardbase, added a Smoky Slate and Tangerine Tango mat, then on a panel of Whisper White, i stamped the splatter stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set, stamping once full strength, then a few times more after stamping off.
Then i stamped and cut out the ampersand from You Plus Me set from the Occasions Catalog in Tangerine Tango, added a few rhinestones, and for the "Mr/Mrs, i didn't have a stamp or die cut for the size letters i needed, so i found a font and used my Silhouette to cut out these letters in Smoky Slate.  I really wanted to use the Perfect Print Alphabet Bigz Die if i had it, but alas, I did not, so i had to improvise. After adding some ribbon, i put it all together and here it is!


Supplies:

Cardstock - Smoky Slate, Tangerine Tango, Crisp Canteloupe
Ink - Crisp Cantaloupe, Tangerine Tango 
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge, You Plus Me
Accessories - Rhinestones, Ribbon



I'm also on Facebook! Stampin' Everything! Stop on over and give it a 'like'!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Such a super good looking card!!

Monika Reeck said...

I am join for the first time at the Stampin´Royalti Challenge
I visiting now the lovely cards from DT Member
and I adore your color concept
I never used orange and grey this is totally adorable color combo on your card love that splatter too
stunning card...
hugs, Monika

Carrie Rhoades said...

Georgie, GREAT card. I love how you used the splatter in the background. You know you are one of my favorite card makers!