Thursday, September 12, 2013

Undefined


One of the many wonderful things we got at convention was a sample piece of the Undefined stamp carving kit!  Undefined is a kit that includes all the fixin's you will need to carve and create your very own stamps! the sky is the limit! 
This was my first attempt at carving a stamp. I had to think long and hard about what i wanted to make. Well, because i am known as the Paperprincess, and i am one of the Stampin' Royalty Goddesses, i figured i should make a crown! 
You begin by sketching a picture with pencil, transferring the image to the rubber, then carving. My crown kind of looks like a ring, but oh well, not too bad for a first attempt! it really was fun though, but the best part is inking it for the first time and seeing how the image turns out! I have shown the image, and how i used the image on a mini card :o)
Hope you like it! 

1 comment:

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Girl thanks for the sweet comment on my Stampin' Royalty card . I love your undefined image. Very cute Queenie! LOL!