Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Yay! Another Masculine Card!


This weeks Stapin' Royalty Challenge is a Sketch Challenge!
(here's the sketch)


I had to make a bunch of All Occasion cards for someone, and they requested several Fathers Day cards, so that is what made me decide to go with Fathers Day...
I really like this sketch and feel that you can do soooo much with it! 

For this one, with the flags, I punched the DSP with my square punch, then cut them in half diagonally, then down the middle again. I then did the same with Bashful Blue cardstock, but with the next size up of square punch.  then i just glued them on the back of the main panel.  I also did some sponging on the elements to tie it all together.

Supplies:
Cardstock - Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse
Ink - Midnight Muse
Stamps - Open Sea, Delightful Dozen
Accessories -Silver Brads, Square Punches, 2012-14 In Color DSP, Midnight Muse Ribbon

No comments: