Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blue (but Jolly!) Christmas

The challenge at Stampin' Royalty this week was a Sketch Challenge!  I like those because it makes it a little easier to come up with a card! although there is still challenge in trying to figure out what stamps and paper to use....I seem to have a theme of my own...Birthdays or Christmas!  because those are what i always seem to need the most of!

I used Markers to color the image stamps, and i think the only other part of this card that might need some explaining is the mat behind the main image. I actually traced the outside of the actual die and cut it out by hand. it was pretty easy and only took me less than a minute.  I also used the glitter glue on the button to make it sparkle!

Supplies:
Stamps - No Peeking
Cardstock - Marina Mist, Whisper White
Accessories - Polka DotParade Patterned Paper, Stampin' Write Markers, Silver Glimmer Paper, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Rhinestones, Large Oval Punch, Neutrals buttons

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Such a lovely Christmas card. Love the glittery and the adorable snowman. I love the ornament card below also..The 3D look of it is awesome.

fiddlinfan said...

I love the layers , they are just right giving texture and interest. This is a must CASE

savvy teaching tips said...

I love this card - it's so cute and sparkly! Great Job Georgeann!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What an adorable card! Love the glitter!!!

Thanks for your blog visit!