Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thanks for a Challenge!

This is the card I came up with for Stampin Royalty Challenge #115, a color combo challenge! yes, i am about a week and a half late posting (sorry about that!) it's been a crazy week, and had several things going on that kept me from my scrapping OR blogging time!
But anyways, it's a pretty simple card ( i like to keep it simple)

I started with a textured cardbase, then embossed the Sahara Sand panel, then for the design, i used the small and large Square punches, then used a circle punch to round the corners. I basically turned the punch upside down, put the corner of the square in through the opening on the bottom until it stopped, then punched each side. Then i stamped my sentiment and punched it out, and added it all together! for my last little detail, i used my Soft Suede marker to create the dots across the Marina Mist panel and as little details on the main design.

Supplies:
Cardstock - Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Ink - Soft Suede
Stamps - Petite Pairs
Accessories - Small and Large Square Punches, Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker, Lattice Embossing Folder, Circle Punches

No comments: