Thursday, March 22, 2012

Flowers to Feel Better

Here is this weeks sample for Stampin' Royalty, Sketch Challenge!
I made the daisy buy punching out 10 ovals, and gluing them on a base that i made with a circle punch. then i sponged Daffodil Delight in the center, made faux stitching around the petals using my Baja Breeze Stampin Write Marker, then added a button with twine. I used the Adoring Accents Edgelit Die with holes punched in using my Cropodile for the trim. then i stamped directly on the Tempting Turquoise Patterned Paper!



Supplies:
Cardstock - Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink - Basic Black
Stamps - Sincere Salutations
Accessories - Oval Punch, Brights Buttons, Cropodile, Brights Pattern Paper, Bakers Twine, Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Love it. I would get better with this card coming my way.