Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Birds and Buttons

The challenge this week at Stampin' Royalty is a Picture Inspiration Challenge! As you can see, i took my inspiration from the whole picture...the blue of the dishes, green from the limes, yellow from the flowers and the lemons, brown from the fence, the silver birdcage....the design of the card actually came pretty easy. The buttons were one of those things that i added almost at the last minute, because it needed something extra. the buttons are my favorite part of the card! I was finally able to convince myself to actually USE my supplies instead of hoarding them! This was one of the things i told myself i would do in the new year! Glad i did!
Supplies used:

Stamps: Aviary, Petite PairsCardstock: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: 3/4 circle punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Buttons, Soft Suede Patterned Paper, Lattice Embossing Folder, Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder

No comments: