Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tis the Season!


I may have mentioned this once or twice in the past, but I LOVE ALL THINGS CHRISTMAS
!!!
This weeks Picture Inspiration at Stampin' Royalty is so pretty! This card almost immediately came to mind, and really is not that difficult to do!

I used the largest and regular Scallop circle punches in Real Red to make the wreath, Lucky Limeade punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch for the trim, Old Olive Ribbon, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder for the White and Wreath pieces, Welcome Christmas Stamp Set in Lucky Limeade ink, and Real Red cardbase.
I added some Rhinestones, and all done!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Georgeann your card is gorgeous! It has so much texture and the wreath just pops off the card. You really hit a home run with this challenge!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Georgeann, I don't know how you do it! Every card that you make blows my mind!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

This is gorogeous, Georgie! Love all the texture and your wreath is darling!

xo B.