Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm Back!!

I promise, i didn't fall off the face of the earth!
I have been away because we just bought our very first house!! It was kind of a very big transition from our last place to this one, and i have been super duper busy!! and I really wanted to create something for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge, so i challenged myself to finish a card before 11 pm on Tuesday night, which had given me about an hour and a half to finish one, but i did it!! Here is the result! there are one or two things i would change if i had more time, but i am pretty happy with it! It looks so much better in person, but i just didn't have time to adjust the picture enough to reflect that...
So here is what i used:
Cardstock-Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink- Cherry Cobbler, White Craft, Basic Black
Stamps - Dasher, All Holidays, an old one i can't remember the name of, but you can substitute Bella Toile
Crumb Cake button
Pearls

3 comments:

Crealotte said...

Love your card, really beautiful!

Crealotte
www.crealotte.com

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness, I have seen this little reindeer used in many ways, but this one takes the cake. I LOVE the pearls, the papers, the snow... this is absolutely gorgeous!

JulieA said...

wow, that's lovely! looks fab and I never would have guessed that you gave yourself a time limit on that one. BTW, congrats on the house! That's super duper exciting!