Monday, April 11, 2011

Super Simple Monday


yay! return of the simple!


For this card, i started with a River Rock cardbase, added a handcut piece of wild wasabi for the grass, a strip of wild wasabi for the stem, two leaves cut from a circle punch (punch the circle, then put it back in to create the leaf shape) a few circles in different sizes in Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate. The flower is made from teh scallop circle punch, then each one is folded twice and put in the shape of a flower. I added a button in the center, punched out a butterfly with sponged wings, a couple little rhinestones, and the letters from the Billboard Die Cut. I added faux stitching all around with either a pen marker, or white gel pen.

I think it took me longer to type this out than it took for me to make it! haha! Ok, maybe the stitching will take a few extra minutes, but it's easy!


1 comment:

TrishG said...

Super cute card! Love that flower with all the details. Great job.