Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Are Ya Feelin' Lucky?

This weeks challenge at Stampin' Royalty is St. Patricks themed! I kind of went with a more 'lucky' theme. but it has the 4 leaf clover, so that works, right? have you ever seen one? i was 'lucky' enough to see a few in the same field once. I thought that was pretty neat!

So this card was made with Garden Green and Black cardstock, garden green patterned paper, Old Olive ribbon, green brads, the hearts from the Heart to Heart punch, a button from the Brights Collection, and the sentiment was made with My Digital Studio, printed on Whisper White, then cut out!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Saw this card on the Stampin Royalty and had to stop by and comment. I LOVE this! Gorgeous layout! Love the 4 leaf clover! Gorgeous!

JulieA said...

Where's the "like" button when you need it?! This is so cute! And I love your sentiment.