Monday, September 13, 2010

Vanilla Frosting.


I have done similar cards like this before, but I had this one sitting in my folder of cards to be uploaded, so I thought today was this cards day!
Sorry for the quality of the photo, I was having lighting issues that day!
For this one, I stamped the cupcake image on patterned paper, then cut out the bottom portion, then stamped it again on Whisper White, cut it out as well, and did the same for the candle portion then layered it on.
The sprinkles are glittery, but it's hard to tell from this pic.
This one is not really difficult, but the piecing can take a few minutes.

2 comments:

JulieA said...

I love the colors and I can see the glitter. Great masculine b-day card!

Susan said...

I love how you've done this card, and agree with Julie, that it's a great masculine b'day card, but different colours would give it a whole different 'feel', too. Great design.