Monday, April 19, 2010

Super Simple Monday


You know, when I was making up this card, I went with Yo-Yo yellow, but I realized you could use just about any color and it would still look great!

You could also substitute a flower for the butterfly or any large embellishment.

I made this card for this weeks Stampin' Royalty challenge, K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, sweetie!)

and if you wanted to simplify it even more, you could use patterned paper instead of stamping it, or even just stamp directly on the card base and omit the mat and layer.

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

It's wonderful. I am going to try to make one too.

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Gorgeeeeeeeous! I love it! This card will definitely be CASED! Thanks for playing with us at SR!

Michele Gross said...

Very very pretty! That butterfly really takes center stage :)

Shanda Stirk said...

Beautiful card - I love the stamping and the layers - so very pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the, well, everything! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow - you always do such beautiful work. thanks for playing again this week.

TrishG said...

Absolutely gorgeous!~!!! WOW. What an excellent simple card!