Friday, February 12, 2010

Can I Bug You?

Ok! Here is a card that would work well for a guy. Not too frou-frou.

I'm going to go ahead and post this for the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #6!
It's a Love/Valentines theme!

I'm still giddy over getting picked for my last entry! I do love doing these challenges! The entries people have posted for this challenge so far are SO CUTE! Check 'em out!

I will be posting more Valentines cards in a minute, so I don't end up having a bunch of unposted cards after Valentines Day!

Check back in a few!

4 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Gorgeann, I love this! I have that stamp set and haven't pulled it out yet! You've totally inspired me. I love the non-traditional colours too! Thanks for playing with us again at Stampin' Royalty! I can't wait to see what you come up with next week:)

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Cute!!! I love your used of the Christmas DSP! Very creative. :-)
Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

savvy teaching tips said...

oh Georgeann. What a beautiful card. Great job. I love the colours you used as well.

Sarah said...

I love this! I'm going to have to pull out that stampset too! Thanks for playing along with us at SR!