Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Fun To Stay At The...

This little Santa is just so cute! Every time I see him, I picture him doing the YMCA dance!

I'm gonna have a busy, busy weekend!
There is a craft bazaar I am participating in on Monday, so I have to spend all my 'extra' time preparing for that this weekend, plus I have a major rehearsal I have to be at Saturday evening, church service, then on Sunday in the afternoon I am meeting up with my mom to go to the bazaar location and set up. I also have to squeeze in some time to work on a project for a customer.
Doesn't sound like a lot, but throw in the mix a 6 year old who loves to be in the middle of everything and a husband who I need to spend more time with and it can make for a full plate!

I will let you know how the bazaar goes next week! Wish me luck, lots sales, and happy customers!!

No comments: