Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Think I'm Onto Something!


I embossed the ornaments from Tree Trimmings in gold, and cut them out so I could pop them up. I added thin gold ribbon and a pink square gem on the largest one.
While making this card, I had embossed the words, and began to trim it down to put on the card. Well, I trimmed it too much, and got too close to the letters and it looked silly. So I picked up my scissors and trimmed around the letters for a silhouetted look.
Well, I talked about the stages I go through sometimes in my stamping, and this is my new stage! I have been cutting out words lately, and I gotta tell you, it really makes a difference! This one was a tad sloppy, cause it was my first one, but keep an eye out, cause I guarantee, you will be seeing it again!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

I like the words like that! And I love your embossed ornaments. They're gorgeous!!!