Friday, April 10, 2009

Too much?

Remember how I was saying in my previous post about cards popping in my head? Well, this was another one that I am not sure if it turned out quite how I pictured it. I don't know if the colors are just a little too shocking or what. I tend to be pretty critical of my work and sometimes see it differently than others might.

I made this card for our group swap this last week and let me tell you.... I need to start making easier cards! If I had really made them the way I wanted, the butterflies would have been cut out and been 3-D. But after making 11 of these cards as they were, I just didn't have the time or energy to stamp, cut out, and glue 11 of these butterflies!.
The butterfly and the swirl on the main image have Iridescent ice on it to make it sparkly!
I'm still not sure about it, but I hope you like it!


Stamps: Priceless, Baroque Motifs, All Holidays
Cardstock: Garden Green, Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Garden Green, Yoyo Yellow, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Big Shot Top Note Die, Stampin Sponge, Iridescent Ice.

No comments: