Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Out of my system!


Hello, all! Yes, I know, I'm a little late for Christmas, but I really wanted to post these cards, and I debated with myself if I should or not. And figured I would just go ahead and do it, getting it out of my system!

You can always use them as inspiration for the layout, colors, or even if you're getting a jump start on next year's Christmas cards!

The blue and purple cards were from a class I held several months ago and only recently down loaded the pictures to my computer. That class really emphasized embossing. They are embossed with silver or gold embossing powder. For the most part, the stamps I used have retired, but you can substitute other similar sets, or use the same if you have them!

Both the blue and purple cards were inspired by cards I had seen on splitcoast, but I apologize that I don't have links to the cards, it was quite a while ago! I tried to put enough of a spin on them that it wasn't an exact replica.


For the Red and pink ones, I used the Felt Flurries (I wish I had a huge box full of these! Love them!). I really hope they bring them back next year!

Ok, Tomorrow I will probably post one or two fall/Thanksgiving cards, then I PROMISE I will move on!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

I'm so glad you "got them out of your system." They're fabulous! I really love that silver embossing - so striking!