Sunday, December 7, 2008

sorry I've been away!

I know I promised to have this months sales posted a few days ago, but I hope you will forgive me for not having them up yet! I don't know what in the world happened to the hours/minutes of the last few days, they seemed to have disappeared! As I am typing this (in a frenzy, making tons of mistakes!), I am already terribly behind on something I need to finish before I go to bed tonight. I am actually booked solid until about 5pm on Monday night! I am participating in a craft bazaar on Monday, which is what I need to finish preparing for tonight because Sunday will be crazy busy, but I am really looking forward to the bazaar! I will post about it later, along with the specials this month, and also maybe a picture or two! So don't give up on me just yet! I see there are a few new people visiting my blog! Hi there! Its really nice to have you here! And thank you so much for your lovely comments!
Allrighty, bear with me a few more days, and I will update you all as soon as I am able!

.

No comments: