Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BIg on Christmas cards!

Well, it's Christmas Eve! A Merry Christmas to everyone!
Here are two more Christmas cards I made with the Big on Christmas set. Both are VERY easy, and took very little time.
I stamped both images in StazOn black ink, then used a gray marker to 'shadow' the letters. I used a combination of markers, colored pencils and the watercolor technique with the images.
I used pieces of patterned paper for the backgrounds for both, and for the Snow card, I used glitter along the tops of the letters, and along the top of the 'snow' at the bottom of the card. The snow card was done on a white shimmer cardstock.

I sure do like this stamp set! I have gotten a lot of use out of it this Christmas, and will also be using it again to start my cards for next year!!

1 comment:

Stomach sleepers said...

That cardstock is pretty. I could make all sorts of things with that. Thanks for sharing pictures of your lovely work.