Thursday, November 20, 2008

He brought a flower!

my favorite little stinker has returned! This little guy has done some traveling (inside story!) and has returned to wish someone well.
I used another paper from last year, but again, you can use any patterned paper you like.

You may notice this layout is very similar to my Cup with a friend card I posted earlier. This just shows how you can take a basic layout to get you started, and apply it to any style card you want.

I stamped the skunk from Pun Fun in black StazOn and watercolored him. I then matted him in pink, then used a strip of patterned paper matted in white and tied pink stitched grosgrain ribbon around the piece, and adhered it to the card. Lastly, I stamped the get well sentiment from Curvy Verses in Black.
I'm sure this cutie with his sweet flower would make anyone feel better!

Sorry about the fuzzy picture, I had already packaged this card up and sealed it before I realized I didn't have a picture of it. The white around the outside is actually the envelope behind it.

.

No comments: